Choose the most convenient way for you to link with the writing or editing talent you need:
1. If you'd prefer that writers or editors meeting your criteria contact you, simply complete and submit this form . Your needs will be posted right away on our private Members Network Bulletin Board (or posted on a public page if you want to reach a larger universe, and don't care if your needs are public). There is no fee for this posting.
Also, if you have ongoing needs for writers, complete our Editorial Information Form, and your needs/requirements will be listed in the next issue of Freelance Writer's Report, our monthly print newsletter, as well as immediately in our private Members section. There is no fee for your listing.
2. If you'd rather initiate the contact with writers, we can help you several ways:
- Writer Data Bank — We can e-mail, fax or mail you a list of writers who meet your criteria. All you do is tell us what you're looking for by answering a few questions. There is no fee for the list of writers (job fee arrangements will be between you and the writers). Go to questions.
- Guide to CNW/FFWA Writers – We can give you the URL and a password so you can download a copy of the Guide — in PDF, WordPerfect, or Word format. It gives you background information on 125+ independent writers located across the United States, Canada, and beyond. There is no fee at the present time for the Guide if you are a qualified editor or client who pays writers for material or services on a regular basis. To order.
- Meet Our Writers pages, right here on writers-editors.com.
Begin meeting writers right now — or click on appropriate "Meet Writers" links on left navigation bar if you know the names of the writers you seek. Or use "search our site" on Page One to search for the area of expertise you need.
- Member News — updated regularly, so check it out frequently to see who's doing what on which topic — a great page for ideas (and writers) for your own magazine or Web site pages.
3. Not quite sure which of the above is best for your needs? Tell me (Dana Cassell) what your needs are and I'll take it from there — mixing and matching to come up with the most effective way to link you with the editorial help or content you need. Get it started now via an e-mail. Or call days or evenings (Eastern time), most any day, (603) 922-8338.